Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

January 19

Happy Saturday!

Wow, did we have a lot of fun last week, or what?
I'm so glad you're loving the new sets!
If you missed any of the fun, 
you can still go back and see the sneak peeks to get loads and loads of creative ideas!
AND...
The winners were announced HERE so be sure to see if it's you or anyone you know :)

Girl Friday Lorena has a really pretty card to show you today

Lorena (jan 19)
These sets really look awesome together!
I love how she used just a tiny bit of the silhouette vine, and the little rhinestones...
be still my heart!!

I'm making a special trip to the post office today since Monday is a postal holiday.
All orders placed before Noon mountain time will get mailed today. :)

Enjoy your weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. its a beautiful card Lorena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post office run today. I actually put in an order last night. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the new sets. Lorena this is such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection. Just pure perfection, Lorena!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!