Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's the BIG REVEAL!!

It's Thursday!
I love Thursdays because it means Friday is almost here :)
This is a special Thursday because
We have Winners!
and 
We have Stamp Sets to reveal!

The sets in this release are all 4 x 6 and retail for $15.
They will be available on our brand new store website just after midnight eastern time, Friday January 18th. 
(Woot Woot! That's tonight!)


Ok, I'm super excited to show you the sets, and then tell you which lucky ducks get to start stalking their mailmen :)

Loving Thoughts

and the winner is...
Oh.... I have been a follower since day 1LOL. love your stamps!




Casual Elegance
Casual Elegance yahoo

and the winner is...
I came over from Lisa's blog and I have to say I ADORE this stamp set!


Rad

and the winner is...
Cool set!! I could see lots of possibilities using them for less feminine cards!



Congrats to all the winners!!

please email me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your mailing addresses!
Your stamps are packaged and waiting :)
*You have until January 21st to claim your prize.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, a new winner will be randomly chosen.

OK! Not too much longer to wait!
You can start shopping just after midnight!
I can't wait to see the store filled with all that stampy goodness, can you?


How many minutes til midnight????!!!
How much do you want to bet I can't wait, and push the button a little early???
*wink*




9 comments:

  1. The new sets are terrific. Love the Rad set! Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to the launch. And I bet you don't wait to midnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats to the winners! I know you are going to LOVE these new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats winners !!! I'm sure this release is going to be a huge success because all the sets are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!!! I am so lucky to be one of the winners!!! Yay! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great release, Michele! So many possibilities with these sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners! Great release!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!