Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Night 5 of 8 Happy Nights

Happy 5th night of Hanukkah!
We are having so much fun sharing ideas for this fun set each night of Hanukkah.
Tonight we have 3 wonderful cards for your creative delight!

Girl Friday Gayatri has added fun pops of color to her cool, graphic card.

Gayatri

I think the menorah looks really fun flipped sideways, and the colorful stars add a festive flair.


Gayatri card with Nov release stamp
The torn edge adds such a wonderful texture, and I love how made a texty strip by stamping the sentiment twice. So cool!


Girl Friday Lisa has created CAS perfection...to the max!


The white embossed letters on that rich blue background make me swoon!  
I just love how she created such a lovely framed effect by popping up the panels.
Awesome!

Thanks for having a little fun with us tonight, we'll back again tomorrow night with more awesome projects!
(Trust me, you won't want to miss them!)


2 comments:

  1. Your posts are like a Chanukah present to me. I am really enjoying your series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely. I bought this stamp set a little to close to Hanukkah and I didn't really get to play around with it. But boy oh boy, I can't wait to create some cards for next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!