Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 6

Happy Thursday!
I've got a really fun post today!
Have you checked out our flickr gallery?  It's filled with awesome ideas!
As I was strolling through, I found a few that I just had to share here :)
Before I get to those, I have a cool blackboard technique card from Girl Friday Karen
using Countdown that got left out of the post a few days ago. 
Yikes! I can't leave great inspiration unseen!
Do you remember the old school blackboards from when you were a kid? 
They always had that white chalky shadow, and I think she captured that perfectly here.
Be sure to check out her post HERE, she has a link to a great tutorial from Betsy Veldman on how to do this.

Girl Friday Piali popped a couple lovelies into our flickr gallery that even I hadn't seen before!
Check these out...
Super cool background strip using the funky beads from Countdown.  I just love the tag she created for the Happy New Year sentiment.  I think the simple just twine looks amazing with the sparkly stars.


Check out this uber cool arrow that she created!  I'm swooning over the texty strip from Truth Is that rests on the arrow's shaft. So clever and creative!

And last but not least, check out this super cute creation from Amy Tsuruta!
I love the happy flowers, and sweet papers she chose to go with this bold graphic sentiment from Big Thanks.
Awesome balance and a super cute look!

Please be sure to post your own creations in our flickr gallery or SplitcoastStampers gallery!
You just never know when you might be featured here!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my thank you card:) Love sharing the post with my bloggie buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, they're all beautiful! I'm fascinated with that celebrate card! It looks like rows of jewelry bracelets studded with gemstones! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS selections from the Flickr group! I can't wait to see more from everyone's take with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!