Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 24

Christmas Eve.
One of my favorite days of the year.
I love the anticipation!
I love the look of all the presents under the tree,
I love filling the stockings when I'm sure my short people are asleep,
and I love love love eating the treats they leave for me.
Yes, I am Santa...at least in our house *wink*

So, on this Christmas Eve,
I have a gorgeous card to share with you from

Lynn - Dec 24th

Traditional colors with cool patterns, and a little bling to make the holiday sparkle
 make for a really fabulous card!
Please leave a little Christmas cheer for Lynn on her blog :)

On behalf of all the Girl Fridays,
I wish you a very
Merry Christmas!
May it be filled with laughter, wonder and love :)


1 comment:

  1. It really is one of the best days of the year - even if my wee ones are grown, gone and have wee ones of their own. The magic always remains.
    Have a very Merry Christmas - enjoy every moment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!