Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

December 22

Happy Saturday!
Only a couple more sleeps til Christmas!

We've been showcasing lots and lots of holiday cards this month.
I hope you've been enjoying them.
Today, Girl Friday Laurie has a fun treat for you using a set from our first release.
I'm really excited to share them with you today because I think you're gonna fall in love with them a bit :)

Behold, the Four Seasons from Calm and Gentle.

Winter.
Winter

Spring.
Spring

Summer.
Summer

Fall.
Fall

Isn't that a wonderful collection of cards?!  
I just love the versatility of this set.
Laurie really outdid herself.  Please stop by her blog and leave her a little love :)


This set is near and dear to my heart because it was inspired by the group of Aspens I see from my kitchen window.  They are naked as can be right now, but their leaves will dancing again come spring.
They belong to my neighbor but I still love them.
Here they are :)

The weatherman is saying we have a good chance for snow on Christmas day!
*fingers crossed*

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I just love the trees used for these cards! I can see where you got the inspiration to make the stamps! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the other set of cards I was thinking about that rocked your tree stamp (and how very cool to see the inspiration behind it!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!