Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 19th

Happy Wednesday!
I've got a special treat for you today.
Not only do I have some eye candy from Girl Friday Angie to share,
but I have one of my real life friends joining as a special guest!

Yesterday I met up with a couple of my inky friends at Archivers.
My sweet friend Lee created a gorgeous card using 
I just had to share it with you here because it's fun and cheerful, 
and it's proof that any style of stamper can have fun getting inky with these stamps!


Isn't it darling?!  
I love all her blingy snowflakes, and the little pearls on the sentiment panel are pure snowy goodness :)
I love the rich warm color combo too :)

Check out this super cute card set that also features Merry Kiss-mas.
Angie Tieman 12.19.12 set

Eeek! She tied on jingle bells with twine!  I LOVE that idea!!
I also really love the Let it Snow sentiment done in color strips.
So modern and cool!

I've got to show you a close up of the short card because it's peeking from behind :)

Angie Tieman #2 12.19.12
Do you see what she stamped that texty line on?  That is ribbon my friends!!
This sweet card is loaded with pattern and texture-I love it!!

You may have noticed the little Drawn Together graphic at the top of the sidebar.
This is a wonderful fundraiser for the children of Sandy Hook Elementary.
Fellow crafter Amber is putting it together, 
and it is designed to help start the healing process for those dear children and their families.  
If you are like me, and feel the need to do 
something, anything 
for them, I urge you to check out her very special plan that has a very specific purpose.  
Simply click on the graphic and it will take you to her post.

We'll back back soon with more inky delight!


4 comments:

  1. Squeee!!!!! I'm so thrilled and honored!!! I sooo love that stamp set and your stamps are all just so gorgeous!! Thank you so much for the wonderful guest opportunity...and just know how much fun I'll have creating more snowy cards!! Hugs to you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Snowflake Greetings is an adorable card! I especially like the snowflake used for the "O", a very unexpected little twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these cards are exceptional and so pretty! I love how she stamped on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!