Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 17

Happy Monday!
There are only a few more shopping days til Christmas. Yikes!
Are you done? I'm not! 
At least I'm down to the last few last minute gifts.
Speaking of last minute...we all need to make last minute cards at Christmas it seems.
Girl Friday Piali has created some simple stunners using 

Check out the gorgeous garland of bling that sets off the text line and her 
beautiful mistletoe decorated with a little holly.
Piali#1

I just love the embossing folder she used!  It coordinates perfectly with the stamps!
Her sweet little medallion is darling tied on with 2 colors of twine :)
Piali#3


Don't you just love the cleverly inked sentiment?!  Suuuuper cute!!


I hope you got some good ideas!
Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my all these cards are simply amazing ...Each and everyone is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!