Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 16

Happy Sunday!

Have you checked out our Flickr gallery recently?
Wow, is there ever a lot of awesome creativity there!

Check out this uber cool snowman card from Tenia using Big Thanks

I just love how she stacked the funky circle stamp to create her own modern snowman!  
Completely awesome!!

And check out this one using Countdown from Poorvi
I love how she stamped the texty background and then spotted it with the little swirly stamp.
The big bold sentiment looks super embossed in white!
Really awesome card!!

Please leave these ladies some love by clicking on their names.

We love seeing your creations!  
Please share them with us in our Flickr Gallery and/or our Splitcoast store gallery.
You never know when you might get featured ;)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Miss Poorvi and Michele...thanks for posting my card on the store site....I am very very honored!!! Thanks for making my day!!

    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! I was so happy to see these beauties over Flickr Group! Congrats on the feature, Tenia and Poorvi!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!