Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

November 6

Happy Tuesday!

Girl Friday Lynn has a couple of fabulous cards to share today.
The first is from Calm and Gentle.
She was able to achieve gorgeous fall color by stamping the leaves cluster 3 times using different color ink.
Fabulous!
Her soft text border looks so lovely.  I love that she changed the color of the sentiment once to make it stand out.

Nov 6 Lynn


This next card from Woot Woot is so fun!!
She stamped the funky border a few times, and then added googlie eyes!
Eeek! So fun!!

Nov 6 Lynn

I'm going to have to play with my stamps now, she's given me some great ideas to try :)
Enjoy your Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Both are great cards but I love that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards...love those eyeballs..that is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tree. such warm colors. the birthday card would make a great boy card - silly eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that sweet little tree with the autumn leaves, and those googlie eyes are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!