Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 5

Happy Monday!
Do you know why Mondays are happy?
Because there are only 4 more sleeps til Friday!
And you know I'm kinda partial to Fridays *wink*

Today we're having some fun with Big Thanks

Girl Friday Lynn has created a really fun abstract sort of card using the funky circles and cool little border.
You can make that border as long as you'd like simply by stamping it again.
Don't you just love how she created her own text by stamping thank you in a repeat pattern?
Super cool :)
Nov 5 Lynn

Girl Friday Piali used the same funky circle in her card for a different look.
I love how she used so many of the various language thanks stamps.
This is just pure fun!!

Nov 5 Piali#1

Be sure to check out our flickr group gallery.
There is lots of inspiration and Girl Friday Virginia is our hostess with the mostest. :)
I know she'd love to see some of your creations there too!


4 comments:

  1. awesome inspiration! I inked up my CAS-ual Fridays stamps this weekend and LOVE them:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!