Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

November 3

Happy Saturday!
Today I have a special surprise for you!!!
I get to show you 3 amazing cards...
Two from our fabulous Girl Friday Piali,
AND 
one from a very special, super secret guest...
Surprise!!!
It's the uber talented Paper Crafts Go to Gal, Kim Kesti!!


I'm so excited to have Kim getting inky with us tonight!
Check out this stunner she created, using WTF.
I adore the happy little banner and the sweet colors.
Inside the card she also used the 
happy belated birthday sentiment :)


Next up is this super cool and oh so graphic card from Piali using Big Thanks!
That little border just looks awesome stamped in all the colors, 
and I love how she only inked up a portion of the sentiment to get a different look.  
Nov 3 Piali#3


Prepare to swoon!
I just love the splattered mist and cool pattern papers that help set off the 
2 simple sentiments from Woot Woot.
Nov 3 Piali#1

Wowzers, that was so fun to share those!
WTF, Big Thanks and Woot Woot are all available in the store :)

I'll be back tomorrow with more eye candy for you.


4 comments:

Pooja said...

These are superb !

~amy~ said...

awesome cards!

Nancy said...

Great cards and a fun new challenge, but what I really wanted to say was
I ordered 2 stamps sets on the Friday as your store opened and guess what...ta da....
they were in my mail box on Monday, yes that's right left your store on Friday and arrived at my house (inexpensively I might add) on Monday. Needless to say I was elated with such great service and the stamp set quality is great as well. Looking forward to new creative stamp sets.
Thanks,

Carol L said...

My head is swimming with ideas to use all these great stamps now! Beautiful cards ladies!