Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 28

Happy Wednesday!!
I wanted to say a special thank you to all who shopped with me over the big 
Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday weekend.
I just hate when I make a purchase, and then a couple days later there is a better deal.
I didn't want anyone to feel that way, so our special offer of FREE shipping on your next order
was also extended to everyone who has shopped with me since the November release!
The Free shipping codes have been emailed to you, and they are yours to use whenever you'd like :)
Just for fun and giggles,
I also did a random draw from those orders, and Sarah Cassio is the lucky winner!
She will receive the entire January release for free :)

Ok, do you wanna see some eye candy now?
Girl Friday Christina has a super fantastic card using Snowflake Greetings that I am just giddy to share with you today!

Christina (Nov. 28)

I am completely in love with this color combo for the snowflakes!!  I absolutely love how she has them cascading down the card :)  And check out that little bit of extra oomph she created by simply scoring a few lines under the sentiment. Fantastic!

Out of curiosity, what is your favorite color combo for Christmas cards?


7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this card. I'm in love with the top down cascade design. Those colors. The stamps are perfect. The photo with the blue BG. Such a joy to look at.
    As for colors, I'll try them all but I think some form of traditional red and green is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a gorgeous colour combo and this card design is CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO so pretty! I love those delicate snowflakes and the snowflake in the sentiment too. My favorite colors for holiday cards oddly enough are light blue & lavender. I also like dark brown with cream and a darker red thrown in the mix :) Congrats Sarah! You're gonna love your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! I tend to gravitate to blues since i make generic holiday cards (have lots of friends that don't celebrate christmas)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get an email with a code...and I swear I signed up for anything and everything to get your stuff :) LOVE the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great one-layer card! Love using chartreuse on my Christmas cards when I can work it in. And recently I've been seeing some fun ones with a pinch of hot pink.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!