Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 26

Happy Cyber Monday!
Today is the last day to take advantage of our little special we have going at the store.
If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should :)
I'll be sending out the special codes tomorrow, Yay!
And I'll be doing the random draw for the winner too! Double Yay!!

I've got a really fun little card for you from Girl Friday Deb.
She used the text border from Merry Kiss-mas in a really fun way!

Deb Nov 26

Is that completely awesome or what? 
I love the white on white panel, and the bits of torn washi tape are so fun! 
If you don't have washi tape, you could easily substitute thin strips of designer paper, and just tear the ends.

If you're looking for something fun to do,
why not play along with our Winter Blues challenge at CAS-ual Fridays?
You'll have a chance to win more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, and you might even get an extra holiday card completed :)



3 comments:

  1. There's no "or what" involved - it truly is awesome! I love that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!