Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

November 17

Hi everyone!
Wow, what a fabulous release party that was!
I'm happy to report that everyone who ordered before 3 pm yesterday can start stalking their mailman!
Mailman stalking is what we stampers do best :)
I'm making a special trip to the post office today for those who ordered later :)
If you place your order before 10am mountain time today, I'll take it with me to the post office :)

Virginia Lu has 2 super cool cards to share today.
First up is a card using Merry Kiss-mas that had me squealing with delight!
Virginia #2 (Nov. 17)
I loooove all the cute presents stacked up! So fun how she stamped them on different designer papers :)
And, I just love how she colored in the a few of the vowels in the circle sentiment!!

Next up is a gorgeous creation using 8 Happy Nights.
Virginia #1 (Nov. 17)
The menorah flipped on it's side looks super cool! The embossing on the star really makes it shine :)

In case you didn't know, Virginia is running the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps flickr gallery.
We are so looking forward to seeing what you create with your new stamps.
Please upload your cards and any other projects using your CAS-ual Fridays Stamps there.
You can find the link by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.
You just never know when you might get a special shout out here on the blog :)

Have a fabulous weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC cards!!! Love them both but the paper pieced mounain of presents is just soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable and cute!!!
    {{{looooove}}}
    Wunderschoen, Virginia!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stack of presents! Such a great idea that can be used for so many things. Thank you for stopping by my blog for the hop.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!