Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November 1

It's November 1st!
My how time flies when you're having fun!
The holidays will be here before we know it ;)

Today I have a couple of wonderful cards from Girl Friday Virginia Lu using Truth Is and WTF!

I love the embossed flowers and look how pretty the sentiment came out with her careful inking :)
Nov 1 Truth is...


WTF is pure fun!  Check out this little piece of awesome!
Nov 1 Virginia WTF

Truth Is and WTF are both available in the store along with a few of their friends.
We'd love to see what you create with your CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, so please upload them to our new flickr group!  Virginia is heading up the fun over there, and you just never know when something might catch her eye! If that happens, we might have to feature it :)


5 comments:

  1. Wow - Virginia never disappointing! These knock my sox off. A little racy, and very cute! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both so pretty and I love the variation of color on the sentiment for card #1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some orange! Love how Virginia split up the sentiment on the first card, and the neon on the last one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!