Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

October 27

Oh wow!
Our very first release week was a blast 
and I am so excited about all the happy mail I got to send out today!
And, there is more to send out tomorrow!!

Since we are in the last few days of October which is Breast Cancer Awareness month,
I thought I should share with you some of the cards that the Girl Fridays created using pink.

Today I have 2 lovelies that Girl Friday Lynn shared on her blog a few nights ago.  
In case you missed them, I just had to show them off here because they are too pretty to miss out on :) 

From our Truth Is set...
Oct 27 Lynn

I just love the pearl accents in that gorgeous 3 row border she created.

and from our Calm and Gentle set...
Oct 27 Lynn

The hope sentiment used as text is just awesome!  I love the ribbons stamped over, and the single pink hope is such a vivid reminder to us all.

All the sets are available in our brand new store.

See ya tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Bee-U-Tiful. Love the use of the word to create that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, and like maria said above, I love how you use one word to create a pattern, and stamp one in pink for focus! The pink floral border on the first is so pretty with those tiny pearls too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breast cancer awareness is very very important... I recently lost my aunt to it and having such sets is so encouraging.. Beautiful cards especially the first one>.!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!